Patch 4.2 : Correctifs - 6 juillet 2011
Aujourd'hui, Blizzard a appliqué une série de correctifs sur les serveurs. Cela concerne principalement les Terres de feu, les quêtes journalières et les classes.
Blizzard nous fait savoir que les points de vie de Baleroc version héroïque ont été augmentés de 10% en mode 10 joueurs et que ceux de Majordomo ont été augmentés de 10% pour les deux modes héroïques (10 et 25).
On remarque aussi que les joueurs recevront désormais 6 Marque de l'Arbre-Monde en récompense de Pris par surprise (au lieu de 3) et 10 Marque de l'Arbre-Monde en récompense de Le sanctuaire ne doit pas tomber (au lieu de 5 précédemment).
- An issue has been corrected that would cause players to lose their progress towards Veteran of the Horde II, Veteran of the Alliance II, Warbringer of the Horde, or Warbound Veteran of the Alliance if Veteran of the Horde or Veteran of the Alliance were complete.
- Characters should no longer disconnect or receive movement enforcement errors when certain spells, abilities, or item effects are used while on moving transports.
- Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral) will now remove Stealth, Invisibility, Vanish, Shadowmeld and Prowl from players.
- When using Spellsteal on a shaman, Lava Flows will no longer be given to the mage as a buff. The buff, however, will be removed from the shaman.
- Shadowfiend is now causing the casting priest to enter combat when cast on enemy players.
- A Fulmination critical strike for more than 30,000 damage (10-player) or 45,000 damage (25-player) should now properly interrupt Rageface’s Face Rage in the Firelands.
- When Lava Flows is stolen by a mage via Spellsteal, the mage will no longer gain the Lava Flows buff.
- Dungeons & Raids
- Heroic difficulty has been activated and is accessible in all regions.
- Pet corpses, guardians, and placed items should no longer provoke Engorged Broodlings to a premature detonation.
- The pack of creatures fighting each other around Flamewaker Beast Handlers will stop fighting each other and attack the raid once provoked.
- Flamewaker Subjugators now award 50 reputation, up from 15, while Flamewaker Animators award no reputation or loot.
- The aggro radius on the third pack of Hells Hounds on the way to Beth’tilac has been reduced.
- Unstable Pyrelords now have an active stealth detection aura present when the gauntlet is triggered which prevents stealth classes from traversing up the hill undetected.
- Baleroc’s health has been increased on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Baleroc's gate now despawns properly when he resets.
- Shards of Torment despawn when Baleroc resets even if they are spawned after Baleroc has despawned.
- Lord Rhyolith
- Lord Rhyolith can now be quickly snapped from left to right, or right to left, if the appropriate amount of damage is dealt to the opposite foot.
- Lord Rhyolith now prefers to activate volcanoes that are in front of him over volcanoes that are behind him.
- Lord Rhyolith now spawns slightly further back on his platform, allowing players to stand on the edge of the terrain and not aggro him.
- Lord Rhyolith no longer despawns when reaching the end of the encounter area, and does not despawn when casting Drink Magma from any of the possible locations.
- Lord Rhyolith now summons in volcanoes when intended, and it is no longer possible for the first set of volcanoes to be ignored.
- Majordomo Staghelm
- Majordomo Staghelm has had his health increased by 10% on Heroic difficulty.
- Living Meteors no longer evade and return to their spawn point when their original target dies or uses a threat drop. They will instead choose a new target.
- The Sons of Flame can no longer be missed by melee attacks and abilities.
- Shannox will now rotate when appropriate instead of moving to get in range of his target while being tanked.
- Shannox will always use Hurl Spear after a raid wipes, even if Riplimb collapsed just prior to the group wiping.
- Jamus’Vaz and Faldren Tillsdale are once again offering players Conquest Points in exchange for Valor Points.
- Normal and Heroic versions of Deflecting Star now correctly bind when picked up.
- Eternal Embers are now epic quality.
- Normal and Heroic versions of Pauldrons of Roaring Flame now have mastery rating instead of hit rating.
- Ruthless, Vicious, and Bloodthirsty Gladiator’s Clasps of Cruelty have had their Stamina values increased to remain consistent with equivalent belts. Note that the tooltip will require a patch to update.
- Quests & Creatures
- Hyjal Regrowth & Molten Front
- Players are now receiving 6 Marks of the World Tree from Caught Unawares and 10 marks from The Sanctuary Must Not Fall, which now allows players to obtain 20 marks as soon as they finish their first days’ worth of daily quests and unlock the Molten Front. The amount of marks offered is properly updated in player Quest Logs as well.
- There are now many more Wounded Hyjal Defenders to accommodate a large concurrency of players in the Molten Front.
- The Fiery Behemoths and Molten Behemoths are now the same size.
- Rayne Feathersong has been moved from the cave and is still available as a daily quest giver at Malfurion's Breach.
- Hyjal Regrowth & Molten Front
Ajouter votre réaction
Afin de poster une réaction, vous devez être connecté !