logo MamytwinkRéseau Mamytwink logo MamytwinkMamytwink.com logo Hearthstone-DecksHearthstone-Decks.com logo HeroesHeroes-Stratégie.com logo Overwatch WorldOverwatch-World.com

Is it late now to start playing WOW

World of Warcraft en général
I'm new here, I've only played Warcraft II and III all my life. Now I'd like to play WOW but discovered that it has been there for many years already. Should I started from now?
Why would it be late ? You can began anytime you want to
Citation de yuqoyodiI'm new here, I've only played Warcraft II and III all my life. Now I'd like to play WOW but discovered that it has been there for many years already. Should I started from now?

Greetings :).

First points : In fact , this isn't too late to starting to play Wow.
However , I advise you to not play alone .
Because , it's will be hard for the first time and you have many thing to discover !.
If you have some friends, that will help you for sure.

Second points : if your friends have a guild or they are in one ,that's a real good opportunity ! and thus , you will be able to find every answers to your questions on your guild with old players in it (help , gold and many essential things).
But , yeah , because we have always a "but " conditions :) , if you play alone , this is not a good point.... trust me !.
This is the worst game in a "community" perspective...social are the big weakness on this game( many other weakness , but the most is this one , so far...).
Of course , depending on the server you choose to play ! and if i'm good you're a W2 , W3 players, that change everything , because for the lore it's will be good for ya , if you like warcraft lore and heroes.
Now , if you are a PVP players , don't waste your time , because this point is not the best in this game(it's really messy ....and they are not going to straighten it up...maybe in the last expansion pack) .

Third point : And , the most important , players in WOW are so selfish , pride, harsh ,you might be feel a bit sick if you are not used to it the first time :(...(toxic and salty peoples i mean ,some ugly mofo , will disgusting you to the point that's you will not stand in game , many new players leave about this. )
And don't forget , the endless stuff running and intense grind farming or gold farming for expensive thing can be frustrating when you are not used to it too. .
And these players , will always see your profil not your skill on the game for their selection (raid , mythic + dungeon....).
So the best for them, if they can see your profil in high level content , but for a new player like you.... how you can do ? You can tell me ...
The fact is they don't care , what they want is the raider.IO statis(a crappy addon which spoil the game to the core, and make seek ,a good team, hard to find ) about your character ,nothing more , nothing less.
And , if you do not , you can't clearly play a real serious High level content in PVE and PVP
Everything is on a rush . If you are the dude who want to take your time ,to see every place , dungeon , or read quote ,or whatever .
You can't or you get kicked by the others ,so it's necessary to play with your friends. (It's a MMORPG Fast food..... do the thing fast as you can , or get the fuck out of their team simple as that)

A little resume
So here you're schedule if you decide to play :
1)Discover : world , factions , race , classes .
2)Ding to the high level .
3)Farming stuff, and others thing.

Conclusion :
So again play with your friends ....
Or wait for the last expansion pack , the new one is "Shadowland" it will be release in 2020 and many mechanics of the game will be revised , like the level squish , actually it's a long road and exausting thing to put your character to the level 120( most when you have other character) with " Shadowland" it will be at 60
And no more grind farming so you will be more free to do old content of the previous expansion pack and thus , discover the lore , quest , farming mount !
It's just my opinion , bro , i don't want you to pay everything for nothing or been disappointed by a lack of informations on WOW.

Best regard.

Abramelin :)
Tu peux jouer à wow classic ca vient d'ouvrir

Retour vers Discussion générale